Rolling Hills Mobile Terrace is a beautiful 139 unit Manufactured Home Community and Extended Stay RV park in Fairview Oregon, just a mile from the Columbia River. We are looking for a Community Manager to take primary responsibility for the operation and management of the property. See this property at www.rollinghillsmobileterrace.com.
The Property Manager needs to be experienced in multi-family community management and operations and have demonstrated abilities in the following:
- Overall community management with P&L accountability
- Executing signings of rental agreements
- Yardi, Rent Manager, Appfolio, Manage America, Check Scanning, Office and other software
- Collecting and depositing rent payments
- Moving residents in and out
- Servicing the residents of the community as your customers
- Enforcing park rules and regulations
- Miscellaneous office administrative work, etc
- Overseeing maintenance personnel and projects
- Need positive references from previous employers
- Be eligible for permanent employment in US
- Must have reliable registered transportation & valid Driver’s License.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screening
The ideal candidate will be responsible for all operational and financial aspects of the property including budget control and maintenance requests. You will act as the senior manager and supervise all relevant personnel.
- 3+ years of multi-family property experience
- At least 2 years in a supervisory or management role
- Detail-oriented and strong communication skills
NO HIRING IS DONE ON-SITE – ONLY BY REPLY TO THIS POST
Compensation: $30-35,000.00 per year, plus a beautiful home on-site for your full-time use.
Employment Type: Full-time