Marketing & Title Coordinator
- Effectively market current homes for sale through social media platforms, Craigslist, MHVillage, etc.
- Manage CallTrackingMetrics account – verify call counts/reviewing calls for training purposes, generate reports to provide to Sales/Title Department.
- Loan document management – Seller Conditions/Buyer Conditions.
- Attend weekly sales meetings – collect and file weekly checklists, send out weekly inventory list, record PM/RM Attendance re: weekly sales call.
- Assist Marketing Director with various tasks.
- General administrative tasks including calendaring, mail, prepping documents for signatures, filing, etc.
- And more…
- Knowledge of Craigslist, Facebook, Facebook Marketplace, and posting sales ads.
- Individual must be a self-starter and able to work autonomously with minimal supervision, completing tasks in a timely manner.
- Individual must be outgoing, collaborative, and have the ability to bring new marketing ideas to the team.
- Must be able to pass background check and substance screening.
Ready to roll up your sleeves and become part of an exciting and positive team? Interested
applicants may submit resumes in Word or PDF format via email with qualifications
and relevant job history to Rachel@theBoaVidaGroup.com.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Equal Opportunity Employer