Join our Team of Property Management Professionals in an exciting field!
We are a Sacramento based company specializing in the management of mobile home and RV
communities. Our company is quickly growing as we are acquiring many new properties
requiring professional management. We are looking for an enthusiastic team member to fill the
high-level support role of Property Coordinator in our home office.
The job of the Property Coordinator is an important one as they provide support for our
Operations Team. Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Tracking, renewing and organizing all property permits and licenses. This includes HCD permits,
city and state operating permits, health permits, etc.
- Track, schedule and notice all tenant rent increases per the lease agreements, portfolio wide.
This task includes multiple states so knowledge of tenant-landlord law, mobile home residency
laws, rent control and local laws across multiple states is preferred.
- Assist Regional Managers with scheduling utility separations when needed.
- Assist with preparation and service of all notices in an accurate and timely manner and in
accordance to local and State laws and company guidelines.
- Assist Regional Managers with support on new acquisitions by creating tenant communication
documents, transferring utility accounts, IT setup, etc.
- Customer service to handle incoming calls to the home office line which could include tenant
communications, vendor communication, prospect questions, etc.
- Managing and delegating to an assistant to complete all projects and job duties in a timely and
Applicants should be self-motivated, show initiative, reliable, responsible, communicate well,
be organized and be able to multi-task. Applicants that have experience in property
management, or mobile home park operations is a plus but not required.
Having knowledge of basic office computer platforms and software is mandatory. Knowledge of
Rent Manager, AvidXchange and Office 365 is preferred.
Bi-Lingual (English & Spanish) communicators are a plus but not required.
If you feel you have these attributes and relevant experience you should apply for a chance to
be part of a great and fast-growing company in an exciting field. Please send a copy of your
resume for consideration.
Compensation: $20-$23 per hour, DOE
Employment Type: Full-Time